Every year the forces of video games unite in Los Angeles to present to the world their latest work at a convention called E3. With the likes of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and more all taking to the stage to show what gamers can expect within the course of the next few years, plenty of news is regularly introduced from system details to groundbreaking new game titles.
In this episode of Explained, we share what exactly fans can expect from the annual news event. Take an in-depth look at the most anticipated games from Halo 5 to The Division and the major news of this year’s big event.
With so many big gaming announcements right around the corner, take a look at the video to make sure you’re ready for the week ahead.
- 5 features that make awful smartphone cameras a thing of the past
- It’s safe to add music to Facebook videos if it comes from this record label
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Cue the fireworks: ‘Overwatch’ Lunar New Year event has arrived
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp