This would make the first semi-official piece of confirmation that Crytek was working on the sequel. The leak came from EA’s Origin service itself, and also claimed that the game would be available for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. The info and image were quickly pulled, but not before it hit NeoGAF.
For now, all we are left with is the tantalizing (albeit unsurprising) news that Crysis 3 is on the way. No word on when we might expect it, but E3 is coming soon…
In the meantime, Crytek is hard at work on several other titles, including a free-to-play FPS called Warface, the Kinect action title Ryse, TimeSplitters 4, and Homefront 2—and those are just the announced games.
- Hunt demons with us as we live-stream the ‘Hunt: Showdown’ closed alpha
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Did this comic listing reveal ‘Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3’?
- Report: ‘Battlefield V’ takes players back to the series’ World War II origins
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know