Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games have released a new gameplay trailer for Lego Jurassic World, which they confirmed will be available on June 12, the same day that Jurassic World hits theaters.
The trailer highlights that in the game players will be able to play as not just the humans, but also as dinosaurs. Collecting amber fragments containing dino DNA will let you create and customize species (despite Chris Pratt’s warnings!) to play as and also to put in paddocks so guests to the park can check out your creations.
Lego Jurassic World compiles the stories from all four Jurassic Park films, including the upcoming Jurassic World. Play through your favorite scenes and exciting action set pieces from all four films, reimagined and silly-ed up with Legos.
The game will be available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and Windows PC. Pre-orders are available now.
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- Origin Millennium gaming desktop review
- Digital Trends’ 2018 guide to game conventions and trade shows
- New ‘Monster Hunter: World’ patch fixes multiplayer issues on Xbox One