LittleBigPlanet 3 players Aaaaalec and Jamie Colliver have recreated the opening sequence to HBO’s Game of Thrones television series entirely in the game’s engine. Every part of the video, including those sweet, MIDI jams, were created in Media Molecule and Sony’s game creation and sharing tool. It’s a great demonstration of how flexible LittleBigPlanet 3‘s tools can be.
The video joins countless other parodies of one of the most iconic title sequences in recent television. Notable other examples include versions from The Simpsons, Super Mario World, and Hootsuite. Colliver previously captured attention for his rigorous recreation of Final Fantasy VII in LittleBigPlanet 2.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Cloud will look quite different next time we see ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 11 romantic video games