With games like Forza Motorsport 6 and Project Cars, racing on the Xbox One or PC can start to feel rather realistic but the Logitech G920 Driving Force racing wheel strives to take things to the next level. Although, at a $399 starting price many are curious if the wheel can stand up to that kind of value. Featuring dual-motors, hand-stitched leather and stainless steel across the board it’s clear this wheel is serious business but is it able to provide more than just good looks?
In this video avid gamer Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the G920 and shares what comes in the box, how to set up the wheel and his thoughts after racing heavily with the wheel. If you’re in the market for a new wheel or maybe just a gamer looking for a new experience, find out all there is to know about this driving machine in this quick yet informative review.
Available at: Amazon
- Forza Racing Championship coming with new ‘Forza Motorsport 7’ esports features
- No longer mobile-only, Pandora Premium features come to the web
- Qualcomm may cram premium Snapdragon 845 processor into high-end Chromebooks
- 9 premium economy classes that let you stretch your legs and your dollar
- Qualcomm’s new 700 series could help create a new ‘premium midrange’