The trailer — which, it should be mentioned, appears to be more of a proof of concept than a look at gameplay — shows a lush, open world, inhabited by all manner of beasts, primitive hunter-gatherers, living skeletons, and giants. Wild is an online survival adventure game set 10,000 years ago, a time when nature and humanity were one.
Little else is known about the gameplay except for the intriguing tidbit Ancel gave in his introduction: Players will be able to take on the role of not just humans, but any animal in the world. Check out the trailer below.
- Like many of us, this tiny home keeps itself running with coffee in its system
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ video gives a master class in Wild West robberies
- Netflix debuts full trailer for Andy Serkis’ ‘Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle’