The trailer — which, it should be mentioned, appears to be more of a proof of concept than a look at gameplay — shows a lush, open world, inhabited by all manner of beasts, primitive hunter-gatherers, living skeletons, and giants. Wild is an online survival adventure game set 10,000 years ago, a time when nature and humanity were one.
Little else is known about the gameplay except for the intriguing tidbit Ancel gave in his introduction: Players will be able to take on the role of not just humans, but any animal in the world. Check out the trailer below.
- Rumbling Nintendo Switch controller tipped man off about tumor in his hand
- ‘Breath of the Wild’ and ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ lead 2018 GDC Award nominations
- Guns N’ Roses alum Matt Sorum rocks beyond blockchain to fight labels, YouTube
- New ‘documentary’ shows SpotMinis trying to survive in a desolate wasteland
- You can adventure like Bear Grylls with the Triple Wall Water Bottle