The trailer — which, it should be mentioned, appears to be more of a proof of concept than a look at gameplay — shows a lush, open world, inhabited by all manner of beasts, primitive hunter-gatherers, living skeletons, and giants. Wild is an online survival adventure game set 10,000 years ago, a time when nature and humanity were one.
Little else is known about the gameplay except for the intriguing tidbit Ancel gave in his introduction: Players will be able to take on the role of not just humans, but any animal in the world. Check out the trailer below.
- Sony shows what Horizon Forbidden West will look like on PS4
- The best open world games for PS5
- Best PS5 game deals for February 2022
- The best multiplayer games on the PS5
- Will Activision Blizzard games be Xbox exclusive? Look at history