The marvelously (intentionally) glitchy, ragdoll physics playground Goat Simulator is getting a free DLC patch that turns it into a glitchy, ragdoll physics fantasy massively multiplayer RPG simulator. Rain goat-fueled chaos down up on a fantasy kingdom replete with castles, peasants and fish people.
Play as one of five irreverent character classes: Tank, Rouge, Hunter, Magician or Microwave. The kingdom is full of quests and foes for you to tackle as you work your way up to level 101. “Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool,” according to the update’s Steam page. “There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie.”
Goat MMO Simulator will be available from Coffee Stain Studios as free update to anyone that owns Goat Simulator on Thursday, November 20.
- The best free flight simulators
- Ford’s sweaty robot bottom can simulate 10 years of seat use in mere days
- GameStop and Target are offering big savings on Nintendo Switch games
- Dark matter heats up and moves around in dwarf galaxies during star formation
- New simulation shows how Elon Musk’s internet satellite network might work