It is still months away, and there are several other first-person shooters between now and the release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but that does not mean you should not be excited for what is increasingly looking like one of the more impressive games to come out in the next year.
The plot follows Adam Jensen, a security officer for a private company who is badly wounded following an attack. To survive, Jensen undergoes a series of augmentations that make him half bionic, and, of course, totally bad ass. He then sets out to unravel the conspiracy that will undoubtedly force him to blow things up in extremely graphically satisfying ways.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is due in February on 21011 for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- April’s free Xbox Games With Gold include ‘The Witness’ and ‘Dead Space 2’
- The best stealth gaming laptops
- Beloved developer ‘Swery65’ hypes his latest game, ‘The Missing’
- What a good boy! These video games let you pet dogs — and other animals