A mobile version of NHL 2K will hit the iTunes App Store and Google Play this fall. Developed by jointly by Visual Concepts and Virtuos Games, the premium game will bring all the intense action of the rink to your pocket. Given the disappointing release of EA’s NHL 15, this might be just the balm hockey fans need.
The game will feature numerous gameplay modes, including the immersive My Career, quick three-on-three minigames, and multiplayer options allowing for turn-based, asynchronous shootouts between friends. The game will be regularly expanded with roster updates, allowing players to build out their dream teams as they compete for the Stanley Cup.
NHL 2K will be available later in fall 2014 for iOS and Android for $8.
- A new BioShock game is reportedly in development at 2K Games
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- Blade emerges from the shadows with a virtual PC gamers will love
- You can preregister for EA Play tickets right now (and they’re free!)
- Canon brings full frame to the Hollywood level with its new cinema camera