Later this year, PlayStation 4 owners will be able to head into a digital version of Merry Ol’ England during the 19th century and explore the soot-covered glory that was London. Of course, it won’t be so much “merry” as it is bloody and horrifying. And filled with steampunk things, since it’s an alternate reality London. Six on one hand, half a dozen on the other.
When The Order: 1886 debuts as a PlayStation 4 exclusive later this year, gamers will have a chance to step back in time to an alternate Victorian-era London, where a powerful society known as The Order is at the vanguard of an ancient war against halfbreed creatures that want to do bad, rated-M things to humanity. For a closer look at the game, check out our recent hands-off preview, which outlines what to expect.
If you want to consume something a little quicker though, check out the recently released trailer below and enjoy! Or don’t, we won’t judge you. (Pro tip: if you don’t like the trailer, we’re judging you).
- Ryo Hazuki returns as ‘Shenmue I & II’ launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018
- Insomniac’s ‘Spider-Man’ is out this September exclusively for PS4
- ‘Destiny 2’ players will have to wait a bit longer for new Nightfall rewards
- Paid Nintendo Switch Online service is now planned for September launch
- Excited for ‘Rampage’? You can play the arcade game online for free