Pairing together two games for the price of one is always great news for consumers, and Sony has announced a lineup of 2-for-1 bundles on sale this week, starting at $9.99 in the PlayStation Store. The sale runs until July 21 and includes an assortment of titles for as low as $9.99. Take note, however, that PlayStation 4 isn’t in the mix here. All of the game’s are for PlayStation 3 or PS Vita.
The $9.99 bundles package together Bionic Commando Rearmed and its sequel (PS3), Narco Terror and Sacred Citadel (PS3), and Babel Rising and Outland (PS3). The $14.99 bundles offer up Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and How To Survive (PS3), NBA Jam: On Fire Edition and NFL Blitz (PS3), Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3), and From Dust and I Am Alive (PS3).
There are also three $19.99 bundles — Grand Theft Auto’s Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories (PSP/PS Vita), Corpse Party and its Book of Shadows follow-up (PSP/PS Vita), and Metal Gear Solid’s Ground Zeroes and Peace Walker HD (PS3) — as well as one $29.99 bundle collecting the Rockstar Games favorites Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption.
You can find any additional details over on the Playstation Blog.
- These Raspberry Pi 3 bundles will cover everyone, from coders to gamers
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for April 2018
- Check out the best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for April 2018
- AMD combats upgrade woes with ‘crates’ featuring discounted hardware bundles
- Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit has all the gear you need to shoot video