Pairing together two games for the price of one is always great news for consumers, and Sony has announced a lineup of 2-for-1 bundles on sale this week, starting at $9.99 in the PlayStation Store. The sale runs until July 21 and includes an assortment of titles for as low as $9.99. Take note, however, that PlayStation 4 isn’t in the mix here. All of the game’s are for PlayStation 3 or PS Vita.
The $9.99 bundles package together Bionic Commando Rearmed and its sequel (PS3), Narco Terror and Sacred Citadel (PS3), and Babel Rising and Outland (PS3). The $14.99 bundles offer up Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and How To Survive (PS3), NBA Jam: On Fire Edition and NFL Blitz (PS3), Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3), and From Dust and I Am Alive (PS3).
There are also three $19.99 bundles — Grand Theft Auto’s Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories (PSP/PS Vita), Corpse Party and its Book of Shadows follow-up (PSP/PS Vita), and Metal Gear Solid’s Ground Zeroes and Peace Walker HD (PS3) — as well as one $29.99 bundle collecting the Rockstar Games favorites Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption.
You can find any additional details over on the Playstation Blog.
- You can pre-order ‘The Division 2’ Xbox One S and Xbox One X bundles now
- Amazon cuts prices on Alexa-controlled Echo and Echo Dot bundles
- Gamers angry as GameStop cancels ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ PlayStation 4 Pro pre-orders
- Buy the Xbox One S/The Division 2 bundle at Target and get a free $50 gift card
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now