There is no geekier—or better—combination than video games and comic books. Okay, maybe video games, comic books and pizza, that’s like the king of combos, but it shouldn’t count because throwing pizza into any mix bumps it up a notch or two. In the case of gaming and comics you’ll be glad to hear that Digital Comics, the PSP comic store, is set to go live today at 3pm. The Digital Comics Service is stocked with hundreds of new and classic collections, allowing you to choose from Marvel’s battling superheroes, Disney’s loveable cartoons, and your favorite Star Trek characters from IDW. The comic store also has a bunch of free comics on stock.
In addition, the European PlayStation blog says that the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa stores should become available at 5PM GMT, but unfortunately the store in Ireland is unavailable today due to technical issues. Go to playstationcomics.com to get Digital Comics on your PSP, and check out all the great names in the catalogue for yourself. You can also chat with other gaming and comic book lovers.
- Not exactly a Prius: New Rimac electric hypercar is packing 1,900 horsepower
- Pizza Hut’s reheated pizza-ordering shoes come with cool new feature
- Buy a shirt, get a share. Bumped turns your purchases into investments
- Pepper’s next gig is at Pizza Hut, but the robot won’t be tossing any dough
- 16 things you might not know Amazon’s Alexa can do for you