The video shows an early prototype sculpt, so particulars are of course subject to change. There have been plenty of replicas made of the Master Chief’s iconic helmet over the last decade, but to our knowledge this is the first one actually engineered to the rigorous safety standards required for a working motorcycle helmet. Now you just need to get started on modding your bike to look like a ghost so you can win Comic Con with the most dramatic cosplay entrance.
- Halo: Reach beta might be delayed, PC version needs more work
- How to get into the Halo: Reach beta on Xbox One and PC
- Get some bud-green Master and Dynamic wireless headphones for $50 off this 420
- Marvel finds a director for its movie about Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung Fu
- iPhone owners can finally hear the highest-quality streaming music on Tidal