The video shows an early prototype sculpt, so particulars are of course subject to change. There have been plenty of replicas made of the Master Chief’s iconic helmet over the last decade, but to our knowledge this is the first one actually engineered to the rigorous safety standards required for a working motorcycle helmet. Now you just need to get started on modding your bike to look like a ghost so you can win Comic Con with the most dramatic cosplay entrance.
- Here’s how to use the Asus Zenfone 4’s best camera features
- Essential BlackBerry Motion tips and tricks to help you master your new phone
- AMD’s Mark Papermaster on why its collab with Intel is good for Radeon fans
- Apple ‘listening’ to Mac concerns, but no word on hoped-for improvements
- Master ‘Civilization VI’ with these starting tips for new players and veterans