Things look like they might heat up in the upcoming third episode of Telltale Games’ Game of Thrones series, according to a recent, teasing tweet.
— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) March 18, 2015
Episode 3, “The Sword in the Darkness”, picks up where February’s “The Lost Lords” left off. The Forresters are down, but not out, and mourning the recent passing of a few too many lords. Exiled brother Asher is on his way home, but it’s a long way from Essos to Ironrath, and the teased image implies he may have to deal with the Mother of Dragons in some way before he makes it back home to Westeros.
There is no firm date yet for episode 3’s release, but expect more news soon.
- ‘The Walking Dead: The Final Season’ returns with Episode 3 next month
- Digital Trends Live: The Game Awards recap, smart home hackers, and more
- The Teslasuit could turn Black Mirror’s terrifying ‘Playtest’ into a reality
- The 10 best Black Mirror episodes
- The third DLC for ‘Spider-Man’ swings onto PlayStation 4 next week