The second episode of Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series starts rolling out on Tuesday, February 3, according to the developer. Episode 2, The Lost Lords, comes to PC and PlayStation platforms first, on February 3, Xbox platforms on February 4, and mobile on February 5. Check out the trailer below, but beware of minor spoilers.
The situation looks dire for House Forrester. Its disparate members have to make some hard choices in order to weather the deteriorating political order in Westeros, where “nothing comes without a cost,” as Tyrion is quick to advise. The final third of the trailer is where the spoilers pop up, with some familiar faces from the HBO series appearing that hadn’t factored into the first episode.
We were hooked by episode one, and are excited to see the series expand its scope to cover more of Thrones creator George R.R. Martin’s captivating world.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘The Walking Dead: The Final Season’ returns with Episode 3 next month
- Colder and bloodier, Game of Thrones season 8 has a premiere date
- The best video games released in 2018
- These are all the best trailers and new games revealed at The Game Awards 2018