Read our full Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel review.
It looks like we’ve learned the identity of a planned add-on character for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and her name is Aurelia the Baroness. The discovery was made by a user on the Se7enSins forums, under the handle TechnoJacker, after s/he dug through the data files for the PC version of the game.
Specifically, TechnoJacker discovered the Baroness in a forthcoming update that is accessible by Steam users who subscribe to the beta channel. “While hidden until you purchase the DLC, its possible to force the game to play as her with some tinkering,” TechnoJacker writes. There’s no downloadable content released yet for The Pre-Sequel, so TechnoJacker is presumably referring to the game’s Season Pass, which amounts to a pre-order for all add-ons released between the game’s October 14 launch and October 2015.
We’ve reached out to 2K Games for comment, but no word back at the time of this writing. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is out now for PlayStation 3, Windows, and Xbox 360.
- Google’s design elements may be coming to a lot more apps in the near future
- Google’s Morse code-powered games aim to serve kids with limited mobility
- Hitting ‘Check for updates’ in Windows 10 opts you into beta releases
- Hacker discovers Minus World in ‘The Legend of Zelda’ for NES
- ‘Apex Legends’ players may soon be able to battle on their own or in teams of 2