This week, Mass Effect 2 held a discount price of $44.99, $15 off the $59.99 MSRP, at Toys R Us. The highly-acclaimed follow-up game to 2007’s Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 is an epic science fiction adventure set in a vast universe filled with dangerous alien life and mysterious, uncharted planets. This highly anticipated sequel, which was released on January 26 for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and the PC, sold two million copies in the first week of availability.
The game, which is currently discounted to $55 on Amazon, has been called a ‘must-have’ by most of the gaming industry. We’re not going to lie, the $45 price tag is a tough deal to say no to—we may be heading out to Toys R Us today ourselves.
- Toys Were Us? Toys R Us reportedly closing all 800 U.S. stores
- Get your zSilver ready: Razer now has it’s own online game store
- The PlayTable blockchain console brings digital board games back to the tabletop
- Blizzcon coming to Los Angeles area in November — and you can get tickets soon
- Switch up your Reddit routine with these interesting, inspiring, and zany subs