This week, Mass Effect 2 held a discount price of $44.99, $15 off the $59.99 MSRP, at Toys R Us. The highly-acclaimed follow-up game to 2007’s Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 is an epic science fiction adventure set in a vast universe filled with dangerous alien life and mysterious, uncharted planets. This highly anticipated sequel, which was released on January 26 for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and the PC, sold two million copies in the first week of availability.
The game, which is currently discounted to $55 on Amazon, has been called a ‘must-have’ by most of the gaming industry. We’re not going to lie, the $45 price tag is a tough deal to say no to—we may be heading out to Toys R Us today ourselves.
- Use this Cyber Monday code to get 20 percent off an iPad, Beats Studio3, more
- Ghostly galaxy discovered lurking on the edge of the Milky Way
- Save $900 on the ThinkPad X1 Carbon and more with Lenovo’s Cyber Monday sales
- A can of beans costs more than a gold ring in ‘Red Dead Online’ economy
- Google Play is offering discounts on apps, games, movies, and more