Since its first release in 2007 Naughty Dog’s Uncharted series has become synonymous with cinematic action/adventure games. Many consider its first, Drake’s Fortune, and its third, Drake’s Deception, to be among the best games available for the PlayStation platform. With Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on the horizon, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is a great chance for new players to catch up, with all three previous games remastered and bundled on the PlayStation 4 for the price of one.
In this video avid gamer Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the Nathan Drake Collection and shares his first impressions after long nights of continuous gameplay. Find out if the Uncharted series is really worth all the hype, what it’s about, how to play and more in this quick first impressions video. Decide for yourself whether or not Nathan Drake deserves to be known as a PlayStation classic.
- The 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- What is HDR TV (and why should you care)?
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Here is everything you need to know about PlayStation 4 trophies
- To feed or not to feed: Players face tough choices when ‘Vampyr’ launches June 5