Ubisoft’s Driver: San Francisco was one of our favorite driving games of the year, and one of the most underrated titles of 2011. The game offered a fun driving experience, a great sandbox feel as you ripped through a digital San Francisco, and a multiplayer that stood on its own as a great feature.
Now you can win that game for the PS3, and get it just in time for the holidays!
All you have to do for a chance to win is to post a comment below, and let us know what you’re your ideal gift would be—no matter how wild or crazy. Trip to the moon? Entered to win. New shirt? Solid. Jetpack? Good luck!
Again, just post a comment about your perfect gift, regardless of money or reality, and you will be entered to win.
This contest is open to U.S. residents only and a winner will be chosen next Thursday at 5pm. Good luck!
- How does Amazon Prime Now work?
- How to sell Your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus (without getting ripped off)
- Amazon Go, the checkout-free convenience store, opens in Chicago
- Lime gearing up to add cars to its fleet of bikes and scooters
- Listen up! You could win V-Moda’s Crossfade II Wireless Codex Edition headphones