Previewed last month, the July update’s centerpiece is a revamped system for sorting and tracking your Achievements. Soon you will be able to snap a list of Achievements to the side of your screen while you play. They’re sorted by how close you are to completing them, with your favorites pinned to the top. The update also brings a variety of smaller tweaks, such as more voice command options, better options for publishers looking to bundle games together, and improvements to SmartGlass.
Expect the your console to automatically update itself at some point in the next few days, provided you’ve got it set to Instant-On (meaning you can turn it on using voice commands). If it’s set to power-saving, you’ll need to boot it up and download/install the update manually.
- Setting up Voice Match on your Google Home? Here’s a step-by-step guide
- How to use Samsung’s Bixby assistant for all of your smartphone tasks
- Less talky, more beepy: How to enable Amazon Alexa Brief Mode
- Become a master caster with these Google Chromecast tips and tricks
- The Deebot N79S is an Alexa-enabled vacuum that makes cleaning easier