Isn’t it a pain to have hundreds of photos online and no easy way to view them without an Internet connection? Online photo storage service Shutterfly has an idea to solve this problem as today they introduced their new PhotoShow DVD service.
The PhotoShow DVD service, said Shutterfly, will allow users to select up to 400 online photos and appropriate options to be saved as a multimedia slideshow on a DVD which Shutterfly burns and mails out. One of six styles can be selected to celebrate a special event, with further customization options allowing for such things as music, transitions, borders and end credits.
As a special introductory offer, Shutterfly said the DVDs would be $19.99 a pop through August 17. After that, the price goes up to $24.99.
- CVS vows to ban photo manipulation in its marketing material for beauty products
- The best photo printer you can buy
- Paid Nintendo Switch Online service is now planned for September launch
- Photo FOMO: Meet the $15K glow-in-the-dark camera and the 15-stop ND filter
- Instagram Stories now has an option to add photo-free text with Type Mode