This jacket from master outdoorsman Bear Grylls is designed to provide the best protection possible on the slopes or wherever you choose to be for your winter outdoor activities. Packed with thoughtful features, the Bear Grylls Mountain Jacket II ($195) is more than just a good-looking winter coat, although it has that going for it, too. The jacket is made from durable and rugged AquaDry polyester twill fabric with a water-repellent finish. A full wrap-around hood and brushed inner collar and chinguard protect your face from cold, wind and snow, and a protected weatherproof map pocket keeps your essentials safe and dry. Other features of the jacket include a stud-fastening storm flap, drawstring cord system, and a lifetime warranty. And like anything Bear Grylls-endorsed, it will save you in life-threatening positions. Just kidding.
- Hikers can keep things light with BlackYak’s 70-gram Emergency jacket
- There’s no need for a carry-on with Adv3nture Jackets’ built-in pillow
- Outwarmer is the heated jacket to get you through this long winter
- Brave any downpour in one of the best rain jackets
- You can adventure like Bear Grylls with the Triple Wall Water Bottle