Oakley has recently introduced a new goggle called the Airbrake that boasts an interchangeable lens system. The Oakley Airbrake Snow Goggle ($TBA) features the company’s Switchlock technology, which uses a simple lever to make removing and exchanging lenses simple and fast. Just release the side lever to unmount the lens, and replace the lens by placing it in the frame and snapping the lever shut. This technology will help professionals and avid skiers or snowboarders see clearly in whatever conditions the mountain has to offer. The goggles will come with two lens tints, and more will be available to ensure you have the perfect lens for any condition. Word on the street is that Shaun White will be rocking these at the Winter X Games, so we’re pretty sure these are the cream of the crop. The Airbrake goggles will be available this coming fall.
- Oakley’s Prizm React ski goggles change tint at the press of a button
- Skiers can lose the rims with Smith’s new magnetic, interchangeable snow goggles
- Oakley’s latest cycling sunglasses promise to cut down on the fog
- Spy Ace vs. Uvex Snowstrike: A tint-shifting goggle spec showdown
- Spy Ace EC electronic ski goggles change tints with the tap of a button