You might take a glance at the Exo Watercraft and think that is looks like a mini stealth bomber, and apart from the destructive payload, the prohibitive multi-million dollar price tag, and getting your name on lists you really don’t want to be on, you aren’t too far off.
Perhaps more accurately, the Exo Watercraft can be described as an intriguing mix between a jet ski and a boogie board. It’s crafted from reinforced ABS plastic or carbon fiber and is power by your choice of 3.5, 4.5, or 7Kwh electric engines and removable battery packs that run a silent water-jet propulsion system, essentially allowing you to cut and zip across waves with unprecedented control and speed. What’s even more impressive is the fact that the Exo creates no emissions and no noise. Secret agents of the world rejoice!
- The best Black Friday stores compared: Amazon, Walmart, and more
- The best wireless mice of 2018
- Hi-fi meets whole-home audio in Denon’s new 800 series amplifier and players
- Here are the best web-hosting providers for small businesses
- AT&T takes aim at Netflix with HBO-led streaming service set for a 2019 launch