You might take a glance at the Exo Watercraft and think that is looks like a mini stealth bomber, and apart from the destructive payload, the prohibitive multi-million dollar price tag, and getting your name on lists you really don’t want to be on, you aren’t too far off.
Perhaps more accurately, the Exo Watercraft can be described as an intriguing mix between a jet ski and a boogie board. It’s crafted from reinforced ABS plastic or carbon fiber and is power by your choice of 3.5, 4.5, or 7Kwh electric engines and removable battery packs that run a silent water-jet propulsion system, essentially allowing you to cut and zip across waves with unprecedented control and speed. What’s even more impressive is the fact that the Exo creates no emissions and no noise. Secret agents of the world rejoice!
- Grab a MacBook for under $800 during the Jet Cyber Monday sale
- Here are the best web-hosting providers for small businesses
- The best rain jackets for fall, winter, and beyond (updated for 2019)
- Think this smartwatch doesn’t have a screen? Think again
- Meet Messenger 4: Facebook’s makeover both simplifies and customizes your chats