Modern debt problems require modern solutions, that’s why LendingTree created the LendingTree app — to give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your finances with more savvy, agility, and expertise than ever before. Because when you know your money better, you get more out of every dollar. Whether you’re looking for ways to improve your credit so you can find a home loan with the right interest rate, or you’re ready to be more proactive about reaching your savings goals, the LendingTree app can help you get there. Built with robust financial tools, features in the app help keep you more informed about your money and ahead of the latest ways to make the most of it.
1) Financial Future: Providing a high-level snapshot of your finances, the Financial Future feature of the LendingTree app uses easy-to-understand visual displays to help you evaluate your savings, targets, investments, and more, so you can see how all your financial activities measure up. This feature also provides a quick temperature gauge of where your finances should be in the next year, five years, and so on. Think you’ve been doing a great job adding to your savings or assets? In this portion of the app, you can explore your progress as you move from different benchmarks of the graph (‘behind,’ ‘improving,’ ‘on track,’ and more) and learn which strategies and activities are most beneficial for your financial future.
2) Credit Score: Access important data about your credit score at any time, right from the app. Compare changes since your last score update for a detailed, digestible look at your credit score. You can even explore a breakdown of each of the credit factors and how you’re performing in them, so you can better understand where you need to focus to meet your credit goals. The best part? You can unlock new offers and opportunities as your score improves – giving you one more incentive to get that score moving in the direction you want.
3) Cash Flow: Wondering if you can swing that new car payment or afford to pay more against your student loan? The Cash Flow feature lets you visualize your take home income, see expenditures at a glance, and access your debt-to-income ratio. It’s a simple way to help you see exactly what credit bureaus see. Use this feature to better understand your available cash, see trends, and take action to plan for those sought-after personal rewards and rainy day expenses.
4) Save Money Notifications: LendingTree’s extensive lender network shows you new ways you could save money, cut monthly expenses, and more. This feature of the app alerts you of opportunities as they arise — so if LendingTree’s network finds you a great deal on a personal loan, you’ll get a notification that consolidating your credit card debt into a loan could save you big each month. Advanced algorithms work with all LendingTree vendors to evaluate your financial data and bring you new ideas and opportunities for added savings you can take straight to the bank!
5) Credit Alert Notifications: If you don’t know what’s going on with your credit, it can be a challenge to work toward repairing it. That’s why LendingTree has built in the latest alerts and updates to keep you on top of any activity regarding your credit report. This feature helps you spot — and stop — potentially fraudulent or damaging activity on your report. Because when you know more, you can take the necessary steps to ensure your credit report accurately reflects your financial history.
Ready to take control of your credit or jumpstart your savings goals? Download the LendingTree App from the Apple App Store or Google Play to get started.
Branded content is commissioned articles or videos meant to promote products, services, or a brand. To learn more visit Editorial Guidelines: Ethics, Advertising, and More.