Ahead of its New York event, T-Mobile has put the BlackBerry Z10 up for sale on its website, where it’s available for $100. This isn’t all you pay though, as to get the Z10 at that price, you also need to splash out an additional $18 per month for the duration of a 24 month contract. Alternatively, you can buy the Z10 without any contract at all, when you’ll need $532 sitting idle in your bank account.
Although you’ve probably heard enough about the BlackBerry Z10 over the past few weeks, here’s a quick reminder on what BlackBerry’s newest touchscreen phone has to offer. It has a 4.2-inch screen with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, a dual-core, 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Of course, the BlackBerry 10 operating system is the phone’s primary highlight.
T-Mobile joins AT&T, where the BlackBerry Z10 was released on March 22, and Verizon, which has announced it’ll be stocking the Z10 on March 28. As for Sprint, it’s going to be carrying the BlackBerry Q10 – which is equipped with a QWERTY keyboard and a smaller touchscreen – although the release date has yet to be announced.
T-Mobile’s event is underway at the moment, where we expect to hear all about its 4G LTE network.
- Best Black Friday tablet deals: Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Google Pixel Watch Black Friday deal hasn’t ended yet – save $50
- This Apple Watch Ultra Black Friday deal hasn’t ended yet
- Should you buy a tablet on Black Friday or wait for Cyber Monday?
- Should you buy a phone on Black Friday or wait for Cyber Monday?