“Smartphones are an extension of Dell’s strategy to develop intelligent and more mobile products that meet the needs of operators and customers,” said Ron Garriques, president, Dell Communication Solutions. “The Mini 3 is a result of listening to customers and creating products that allow people to do the things they want, whenever and wherever they want to do them.”
More details about Dell’s Mini 3 will be announced by AT&T closer to device availability which expected during the first half of 2010.
- Don’t listen to the guy at the mall. How to pick the best smartphone data plan
- Dell’s Android, iOS notification, screencasting service is locked to 2018 PCs
- When is your phone getting Android 8.0 Oreo? We asked every major manufacturer
- Physical keyboards live on! Here are seven QWERTY phones you can buy right now
- Here’s everything you need to know about Google’s Project Fi