Quote from the review at The Gadgeteer:
I must admit, spending $499 on something the size of a wallet is a little daunting. PDA’s are the sort of thing for me that I’m always trying to find a use for. In this case, I determined beforehand what I wanted to do with a new device, and set out trying to find the one that was closest to what I had in mind. Fortunately for me, HP decided to release the 4355 just before I went shopping. In the end, I honestly think I couldn’t have made a better decision. I can use the 4355 anywhere I go, and it provides me with a very desktop-like experience.
- A.I.’s humorous side: Here are the funniest things to ask Alexa
- ‘In the Kitchen’ app helps you cook using voice commands
- Amazon wants you to push its buttons, but are these Echo add-ons worth buying?
- In search of the fountain of youth, beauty companies turn to tech
- How to use Google Assistant, plus all the ‘OK, Google’ commands you need to know