Check out our review of the Apple iPhone 5C smartphone.
Confirming all the rumors we’ve been hearing over the past few weeks, Apple finally pulled the curtain back on not one, but two new iPhones today. In addition to the iPhone 5S we were all expecting, the company also unveiled a new, cheaper version of the device: the iPhone 5C.
The jury’s still out on exactly what the C stands for, but it seems that Apple has left the name purposefully ambiguous and open to interpretation. The new phone has a wealth of features that start with C.
For starters, it’s cheaper. The 16GB 5C will reportedly sell for just $100 with a two-year contract. It also comes with a variety of different colors and cases, all of which give consumers a wider range of choices and customization options. C what I mean?
Head over to our full post on the iPhone 5C to learn more about specs, features, and availability.
- Apple iPhone XS vs. iPhone XS Max vs. iPhone XR
- Buy any iPhone X, XS, or XS Max from Verizon and score an iPhone XR totally free
- Best iPhone: Which Apple smartphone should you buy?
- Want the best low-light portraits? The iPhone XR bests the XS, but Pixel 3 reigns
- Apple iPhone XR vs. OnePlus 6T: Spec comparison