Flying high above the Earth, it seems Matthew McConaughey was hit worse than most of us. While hurtling through space and time in the movie Interstellar, he takes a moment to appreciate the great work that the men and women of Star Wars have put into this newest installment. Take a look at this piece of viral genius, and if you feel like crying along with him that’s OK (we did, too).
It’s okay, Matthew! It’ll be alright! While things got a little intense (like the circus), we have so much more to see before the release of this space epic on December 18, 2015. We would like to thank Matthew McConaughey for reminding us that it’s okay to cry Solo, sometimes.
As expected, Star Wars has had us on an emotional eleVader (sorry) since day one, but we have a new hope that this won’t go the way of the prequels. In fact it’d be very Jar jarring if these were bad films. We hate to get all Greedo, but we won’t pay to see them seven times if they’re not up to par. Alright, alright, alright, I’m done, I’m going to go listen to some Tupaca.
- Avengers: Endgame: Everything we know about the Infinity War sequel
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’: Everything we know so far
- Game of Thrones season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘Anthem’: Everything we know about Bioware’s next game