Just last week we were introduced to the cast of the next James Bond movie and learned the title of the film, and now we have our first photo from the set of the highly anticipated SPECTRE.
The image was posted on Facebook’s official James Bond 007 page, and features the slate board from Day 1 of filming, with a familiar bulldog statue standing nearby. Fans will likely remember that M (Judy Dench) bequeathed the statue to James Bond (Daniel Craig) during the previous film, Skyfall.
“Maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job?” remarked Eve Moneypenny (Naomie Harris) upon learning of the strange gift. “Just the opposite,” replied Bond.
As with previous films in the franchise, SPECTRE will be filmed at London’s Pinewood Studios, as well as various international locations that (this time around) include Mexico City, Rome, Tangier, Morocco, and Austria, among others.
SPECTRE is scheduled to hit theaters November 6, 2015. The film is directed by Sam Mendes and along with returning cast members Craig and Harris, stars Rory Kinnear, Ben Whishaw, Ralph Fiennes, Andrew Scott, David Bautista, Monica Bellucci, Léa Seydoux, Christoph Waltz, and Jesper Christensen.
- The best movies you’ll find on Hulu right now (February 2019)
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’: Everything we know so far
- From Roma to Isle of Dogs: Here’s where to watch 2019’s Oscar nominees online
- How VFX magic conjured the fantastic beasts of ‘Crimes of Grindelwald’
- Old-school Transformers get the spotlight in new ‘Bumblebee’ preview