Just last week we were introduced to the cast of the next James Bond movie and learned the title of the film, and now we have our first photo from the set of the highly anticipated SPECTRE.
The image was posted on Facebook’s official James Bond 007 page, and features the slate board from Day 1 of filming, with a familiar bulldog statue standing nearby. Fans will likely remember that M (Judy Dench) bequeathed the statue to James Bond (Daniel Craig) during the previous film, Skyfall.
“Maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job?” remarked Eve Moneypenny (Naomie Harris) upon learning of the strange gift. “Just the opposite,” replied Bond.
As with previous films in the franchise, SPECTRE will be filmed at London’s Pinewood Studios, as well as various international locations that (this time around) include Mexico City, Rome, Tangier, Morocco, and Austria, among others.
SPECTRE is scheduled to hit theaters November 6, 2015. The film is directed by Sam Mendes and along with returning cast members Craig and Harris, stars Rory Kinnear, Ben Whishaw, Ralph Fiennes, Andrew Scott, David Bautista, Monica Bellucci, Léa Seydoux, Christoph Waltz, and Jesper Christensen.
- ‘Trainspotting’ director confirms he will direct the next James Bond movie
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- This algorithm can hide secret messages in regular-looking text
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far