Quote from the review at HardwareZone:
“The Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL is also known as the Canon Digital Rebel in the United States of America and most certainly rebelled against prices set by previous DSLR cameras in the market when it was first introduced. Released in later half of year 2003, the Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL is currently priced at S$1899 (body alone) or S$1999 (kit version) and seem to be the answer for many budget-wise consumers looking for a stepping stone into the realm of digital SLR photography. Similar to the Canon EOS 10D DIGITAL, the Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL boasts a 6.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor along with Canon’s PictBridge support for direct printing on PictBridge compliant printers as well as Canon’s proven DIGIC technology. “
- Canon and Nikon’s new mirrorless cameras impress. Should Sony start worrying?
- Canon launches four lenses, three adapters for its new RF lens mount
- Canon EOS R hands-on review
- Canon joins full-frame mirrorless gang with EOS R
- Nikon Z6, Canon EOS R, or Sony A7 III? Basic full-frame mirrorless models compared