Exoskeletons are closer to reality: Roam Robotics from San Francisco believes they will have consumer exoskeleton devices available commercially by 2018. This technology could revolutionize daily life. What would you use an exoskeleton for?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Digital Trends Live: Zoom’s woes, 5G conspiracies, Quibi, and Quaid
- TWB Podcast: iPhone X discontinued?, Galaxy S9 first look, 50 Cent’s bitcoins
- TWB Podcast: iPhone price cut rumor; smart home hack; delivery robot
- TWB Podcast: iPhone 8 issues, Home Awards, security drone, robot war
- Trends with Benefits: YouTube Red/Google Play Music merger & iPhone 8 rumors