Exoskeletons are closer to reality: Roam Robotics from San Francisco believes they will have consumer exoskeleton devices available commercially by 2018. This technology could revolutionize daily life. What would you use an exoskeleton for?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- AT&T names three more cities that will receive 5G networks this year
- IGTV video app rolls out right as Instagram tops a billion monthly users
- How 3,000 streetlights turned San Diego into America’s smartest city
- Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more
- Even H3 Wireless Hands-On Review