Exoskeletons are closer to reality: Roam Robotics from San Francisco believes they will have consumer exoskeleton devices available commercially by 2018. This technology could revolutionize daily life. What would you use an exoskeleton for?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- The best 5G phones to buy in 2021
- What is 5G? Everything you need to know
- Apple iPhone 12 buying guide: Everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G vs. Pixel 4a 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G review: Buy this phone