Exoskeletons are closer to reality: Roam Robotics from San Francisco believes they will have consumer exoskeleton devices available commercially by 2018. This technology could revolutionize daily life. What would you use an exoskeleton for?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Get ready to ditch your amplifier: New LG TVs add a powerful way to go wireless
- Early-detection system for wildfires could save many states from big burns
- Google Pixel Stand review
- GTA isn’t fun in real life, so Mercedes-Benz wants to suggest safe parking spots
- Amazon Black Friday deal: Mophie wireless charging pad is only $23 today