So our building in Portland, Oregon had a fire drill today. It became a constant theme throughout the show. You’ll hear.
Between interruptions from a mysterious speaker in the ceiling, the topic of the day was the leak that exposed millions of Ashley Madison users at the hands of hackers this week. We may not all have sympathy for these guys, but there are real concerns for all of us here. What happens when it’s you?
Google is getting into routers. They’re gadgets that a lot of people overlook, but also an area in need of some evolution. Will Google’s feature-packed $200 OnHub win consumers over with its ease of use, or will consumers shrug and buy something cheaper?
Throughout this week’s show, we also take questions and comments from live Periscope viewers!
Today’s episode features Nick Mokey, Matt Smith, Jack Phan and Greg Nibler. Follow @DigitalTrends to get an alert when we go live on Periscope, or send in questions ahead of time to email@example.com. Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits!
- Take Alexa and Assistant anywhere you go with the Loft and Dox portable bases
- Everything you need to know about Google Assistant
- YouTube expands live-streaming for desktop — and all you need is a webcam
- Puls is an on-demand repair service for your smartphone and smart home
- Binge away with our guide to the best on-demand streaming services