Technology meets Food: From a new way to test meals for gluten content, to a Tostitos bag that will include a breathalyzer, we’ll take a look at some new innovations in how technology will interact with our food!
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- How to use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account
- Busted: Facebook Portal gets 5-star reviews from company employees
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook, flying taxis, and Tesla police car
- Here’s how Facebook taught its Portal A.I. to think like a Hollywood filmmaker
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s privacy breach, grocery robots, and more