Elon Musk’s Nueralink: In yet another venture, Elon Musk has backed a startup company called Nueralink, which wants to develop the ability to implant AI-equipped devices into human brains. Would you be willing to try it?
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- The best podcasts of 2020
- Here’s how to listen to podcasts on Android and iOS
- Promising yet precarious: The state of podcasting amid the pandemic
- Will cheap gas and coronavirus kill electric cars?
- Can a smart thermostat protect you from the coronavirus?