Twitter released a minor but welcome update today that frequent profile updates will be thrilled about. TheNextWeb noticed that Twitter engineer Patrick Ewing tweeted a scoop revealing that Twitter now supports inline profile editing and “drag and drop photo uploads.”
You can check out the feature for yourself, since the feature is already available. Just navigate to your profile page, click on “Edit Profile,” and you’ll find that you can do everything that Ewing is so excited about.
— Patrick Ewing (@hoverbird) May 31, 2013
To change your photo, just click on the header or profile photo and a dropdown menu will hover with the options to upload a photo, take a photo with your computer’s camera, remove the photo, or cancel whatever you were doing. As always the photos can be shifted around and cropped.
Once you’re done and satisfied, just save your changes.
The update is a neat and quick way that will get you to liven up your profile information more frequently with far fewer steps. Enjoy.
- Google Assistant’s voice match finally works with multiple Netflix profiles
- From grit to sparkle: How to clean up your Instagram account
- Parting ways? Here’s how to delete a Netflix profile from your account
- Kids hijacking your Netflix account? Here’s how to delete items
- Wacom’s new Intuos pen tablets are a light, cheap entry into photo editing