Useful smartwatches are few and far between, but if ever there was a smartwatch that deserves more respect, it’s the Martian Notifier. We loved using the Martian Notifier here at DT and it’s currently among our most highly rated wearables of all time. It even won an editor’s choice award. Thanks to GetGeeked NYC and Martian, we’re giving away Notifier smartwatches to two lucky DT readers!
DTers in New York, be sure to check out the GetGeeked conference at 7PM ET Thursday, Oct. 16 at the Metropolitan West. You can register for the event here. We’ll all be there and our Photography Editor, Les Shu, is hosting a panel.
For those of you who’ve never heard of the Martian Notifier before, it’s a classy smartwatch that connects with your iPhone or Android smartphone to subtly give you notifications throughout the day. Unlike most smartwatches, the Notifier looks like a normal wristwatch and won’t attract too much attention. You can easily go incognito with the Martian Notifier on your wrist. Check out our full review for more before you enter the contest, using the form below.
To enter, just use the official entry form
Martian Notifier contest details:
Starts: October 13
Ends: October 17 at 11:59PM PT
U.S. residents only: Sorry to our worldwide fans
Random: Winners are chosen at random
Don’t get greedy: Please only enter the permitted number of times
- Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR review: Not quite a winning combination of watch and tech
- 7 reasons you should spend $150 on a smart face mask. Yes, really
- Apple Watch SE vs. Apple Watch Series 3: Which budget Apple Watch wins?
- Giveaway: Enter to win a HP Neverstop 1202w laser cartridge-free printer
- DT Giveaway: Enter now to win an HP Envy 32 4K all-in-one desktop PC