We here at Digital Trends like to think we have the answers to all the questions… or at least to your tech-related ones, anyway. While we encourage commenting, we also want to take some time to better try and answer some of the questions you post there.
So to that end, we’re introducing Ask DT. Every week, we’re going to set aside a post to answer reader questions. Don’t hold back – we want to hear it all, from how to update your gadget’s firmware to blocking someone on Facebook. Chances are if you’re wondering about it, other readers are as well.
Start sending in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and check back later this week to see our first post in the series.
- What is a hybrid car, and how does it work? We’ve got the answers
- You’ve got mail! This gadget will text you whenever you receive a letter
- CryptoCelebs: Famous people who’ve bought the cryptocurrency craze
- Insane in the blockchain: 15 ridiculous cryptocurrencies you’ve never heard of
- These Mercedes-AMG wagons are the crossover cure you’ve been waiting for