The parties intend to establish a software joint venture company to provide IT outsourcing services and solutions to both the global market.
The joint venture is located in Beijing’s Zhongguancun Software Park, and plans to start operation in early 2006. Outsourcing services will be marketed to all major worldwide markets particularly US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region including China’s domestic market. The key objective of this global initiative is to build the new venture as a role-model for the growing Chinese software industry.
The partnership will leverage the complementary strengths of investing parties in technology, software development management and talent training. It will put into play the resources of Chinese partners, which run the national software development parks.
- The best VPN services for 2021
- The best anime on Hulu right now
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G buying guide: Everything you need to know
- Best cheap smartwatch deals for September 2021
- The best movies on Disney+ right now