Not a fan of the iPhone’s accelerometer, gyroscope, or touch controls when playing games? Well, now you can finally enjoy some old-school controlling action thanks to the iControlPad.
The iControlPad is a fully functioning gaming controller that adds two rear buttons, a D-pad, dual analog sticks, and six face buttons – all on your smartphone. What’s more, old school control isn’t just limited to the iPhone; in fact , the iControlPad will also work with most Android phones, iPads, PCs, and Macs, so long as it has a Bluetooth chip inside. There is even a universal clamp that allows you to securely attach the iControlPad to your device of choice.
The iControlPad is available for $74.99
- Old-school Transformers get the spotlight in new ‘Bumblebee’ preview
- Is old-school Airstream finally embracing smart home technology?
- The best iPhone games currently available (February 2019)
- Amazon wants you to push its buttons, but are these Echo add-ons worth buying?
- These are the best indie games you can get on PC right now