Not a fan of the iPhone’s accelerometer, gyroscope, or touch controls when playing games? Well, now you can finally enjoy some old-school controlling action thanks to the iControlPad.
The iControlPad is a fully functioning gaming controller that adds two rear buttons, a D-pad, dual analog sticks, and six face buttons – all on your smartphone. What’s more, old school control isn’t just limited to the iPhone; in fact , the iControlPad will also work with most Android phones, iPads, PCs, and Macs, so long as it has a Bluetooth chip inside. There is even a universal clamp that allows you to securely attach the iControlPad to your device of choice.
The iControlPad is available for $74.99
- Teen who allegedly threatened school is barred from playing video games
- Relive your old-school headshots with ‘The Duke’ controller for OG Xbox gamers
- The best laptops for high school students you can buy
- Lookout Smart Door turns an old-school peephole into a modern security system
- Script hopes to make school permission slips a thing of the past