Realizing that bespoke tuners are all the rage right now, Aston Martin has unveiled its new personalization program at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, dubbed simply “Q”.
The new Q program will offer custom paints, trim, leather and veneers, and leaves enough design options to hurt a buyer’s brain. Aston Martin stated that the company wants the buying experience to be truly open and allow the buyer to have something actually special – as if an Aston Martin isn’t special enough.
The iconic British sports car brand brought two hot Astons to Geneva to show from Q: a Vanquish Volante complete with a carbon-fiber Tonneau cover and a white and blue interior with walnut veneer.
Aston has also brought a bespoke V12 Vanquish S with a shout-y white and orange color scheme. The interior features dashes of cool teal leather, to complement the white and orange.
Although the Q program certainly won’t be as personal as James Bond’s Q program, the new bespoke offering is nonetheless awesome. And if there is one thing the Brits know, it’s bespoke luxury cars.
- 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera first drive review
- Aston Martin shoehorns V8 Vantage S running gear into a Cygnet for Goodwood
- 2019 Aston Martin Vantage first drive review
- Aston Martin allies the past and the future to revive its Lagonda brand
- 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 first drive review