You are looking at the new flagship Bentley, the Bentley Mulsanne with a price tag near $300,000. Announced at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on August 16th, the Mulsanne is scheduled to begin delivery to the chosen few in mid 2010. Purchasers of this vehicle will be able to customize every aspect of their Mulsanne, including well over 100 color choices, numerous interior materials, and nearly 200 man hours of interior finishing. It’s no surprise that the Mulsanne follows in the footsteps of all other Bentleys with massive power. A 6.75 liter twin-turbo V8 sits under the hood, pumping out over 500 horsepower and 750 foot-pounds of torque. A car of this caliber is usually reserved for those with a full time driver, but these specs just might persuade even the most comfortably chauffeured passenger to take the wheel.
- Despite its considerable girth, the Bentley Bentayga will go racing
- Bentley’s first electrified model is a Bentayga with Prius-like emissions
- The best SUVs you can buy
- Mercedes-Benz reveals suave GLS Grand Edition ahead of Detroit debut
- USSV Rhino GX Executive is tough on the outside, luxurious on the inside