The Tubik is a concept van from the quirky French automaker Citroen. According to them the Tubik is “a concept car designed to make travel meaningful again”. We kind of think that means it makes family road trips during summer vacation more tolerable. Maybe.
Most of these images are highly stylized or rendered but they do show off the one-box MPV shape of the Tubik and its asymmetrical entry portals. The driver’s seat is in some kind of hub by itself with a passenger bench that faces backwards. It’s as if Citroen wants the driver to have nothing to do with the rest of the vehicle. Adding to the futuristic looks are a ton of LED lights throughout the vehicle and a lack of windows. You should see a more realized version of the Tubik at the Frankfurt Motor Show in the second half of September.
- The Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept previews a flagship crossover
- Citroen/Peugeot parent company establishes North American HQ in Atlanta
- Why VW’s remarkable I.D. Crozz EV is only the the start of its electric plans
- New panorama sunroof airbag keeps you in the car and protects your head
- Take a peek at the Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept, a new kind of luxury crossover