You’ve seen the Pursuit version of the 2011 Dodge Charger – now check out the version for those of us without badges. Dodge released the very first photos of the 2011 sedan on Tuesday. No push bar, lights or heavy-duty brakes here, but we think the slightly reworked sheet metal gives the 2011 model a more modern look without losing the aggressive, old-school look that defined it to begin with. An array of 164 LED lights to form the “racetrack” graphic in back doesn’t hurt the modern impression, either. Under the hood, Dodge will cut out its ho-hum 2.7- and 3.5-liter V6 engines out in favor of a single 3.6-liter V6 for all the base models, which delivers 290 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.
- Flash deal knocks $140 off this 48-amp home electric vehicle charger
- The state of EV chargers in the U.S. right now: We have a long way to go
- Deal: Save $120 on this 25ft, 32-Amp home electric vehicle charger
- Best Buy’s deal of the day is $120 off a 25ft electric car charger
- 2022 Toyota Tundra hybrid first drive review: New dog, old tricks