You’ve seen the Pursuit version of the 2011 Dodge Charger – now check out the version for those of us without badges. Dodge released the very first photos of the 2011 sedan on Tuesday. No push bar, lights or heavy-duty brakes here, but we think the slightly reworked sheet metal gives the 2011 model a more modern look without losing the aggressive, old-school look that defined it to begin with. An array of 164 LED lights to form the “racetrack” graphic in back doesn’t hurt the modern impression, either. Under the hood, Dodge will cut out its ho-hum 2.7- and 3.5-liter V6 engines out in favor of a single 3.6-liter V6 for all the base models, which delivers 290 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody review
- Dodge’s 797-horsepower SRT Hellcat Redeye is possessed by the Demon
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody first drive
- For the 2019 Dodge Charger, V8 muscle is the fountain of youth
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is ready for the drag strip