None of the Mustangs in the video are stock as each have significant mod work done on them. Just about every era of ‘Stang is represented here, even the much maligned Mustang II. The end result is a string of ponies that would make any Mustang fan’s heart burst.
Leading the pack is the 2015 Mustang RTR, the latest modded Mustang to bear the name of drift racer Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s aftermarket tuning brand. The “spec 2’ RTR adds custom grills, rear and chin spoiler, and side sills. An RTR-specific Magnaflow exhuast system, supercharger and cold air intake round out the mods, giving the 2015 ‘Stang the ability to squeeze 725 horsepower out of its 5.0-liter V8.
The context, however, isn’t really important as the whole tribute is pretty much muscle car pornography from start to finish. The cars themselves are lovely, the choreography is shot extremely well, and apart from a cringe-worthy line delivery from Vaughn Gittin Jr, there’s nothing but enjoyment to be derived from this.
As much fun as this video tribute to the Mustang is to watch, the unfortunate side effect is that it has us desperately longing for rear-wheel drive weather.
- Camaro vs. Mustang: Differences and similarities between two premier pony cars
- Ford’s Mustang-inspired electric crossover will spawn a Lincoln luxury version
- The best tech gifts under $50
- Take to the skies with these 5 drones on sale for under $50
- 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is ready to strike with over 700 hp