Designed primarily for SWAT, law enforcement, and border patrol agencies, the Hudson APC is outfitted with the latest and greatest in armoring wizardry. The vehicle meets CEN level BR6 ballistic standards, which means it shakes off 7.62mm assault rifle rounds without breaking a sweat. The engine bay and other mechanical components can be reinforced as well, and the 4×4 can withstand an explosion from two DM51 hand grenades. That said, bulletproof skin is only one part of the equation.
The Hudson APC seats eight passengers and one turret operator, meaning you’ll have a whole squad (no, not that kind) to back you up if things get dicey. Each occupant benefits from an auxiliary exhaust fan and air conditioning system as well, and that’ll help keep things cool inside while protecting the passengers from chemical attacks.
There are a variety of standout features available on the Hudson, including night vision, an escape hatch, bullet resistant glass, and gunports that offer 360 degrees of coverage. All that comes standard though. If you’re looking for something a little more unique, equipment like sirens, front plows, emergency lights, and external cameras can be added to your liking.
As with most vehicles, the most important part of the Hudson is its foundation, and the iconic Land Cruiser is as reliable and resilient as they come. With a little help from Inkas, it’s a full-on tactical badass.
- Scared of zombies? Inkas’ upgraded Sentry APC will make the apocalypse fear you
- What’s better than a bulletproof SUV? How about one made by a shotgun manufacturer
- Inkas’ armored GMC Savana is the bulletproof passenger van you’ve always wanted
- The Inkas Sentry APC won’t just survive the apocalypse, it’ll help you take the world back
- When bulletproof isn’t enough: Inkas drops a new version of its armored Mercedes G63 AMG