Sony’s Dash Internet viewer is one of the company’s many newly released gadgets. We get a brief demo the Sony Dash here at CES 2010—the promise of thousands of free software widgets, apps and customizable features on a 7” touchscreen sounded too good to be true. Sony says it will release the Dash in April and it should be retailing for about $200.
- At KBIS 2019, LG brings its biggest lineup of Amazon Dash-equipped appliances
- Everything you need to know about the Sony Xperia XA3, Plus, and Ultra
- From arcade to simulation, here are the best racing games of all time
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2,’ ‘God of War,’ ‘Spider-Man’ lead GDC Awards nominees
- Sony’s weird Wena isn’t a smartwatch, it’s a smart watch strap