Sony’s Dash Internet viewer is one of the company’s many newly released gadgets. We get a brief demo the Sony Dash here at CES 2010—the promise of thousands of free software widgets, apps and customizable features on a 7” touchscreen sounded too good to be true. Sony says it will release the Dash in April and it should be retailing for about $200.
- Every major video game delay that’s happened in 2021 already
- The best video game consoles for 2021
- Sony’s new wireless neckband speakers sport Dolby Atmos
- Sony’s HT-A5000 Dolby Atmos soundbar takes aim at Sonos and Bose
- Check out this gorgeous wide-angle footage shot by Sony’s new Airpeak drone