Storage manufacturer Seagate is getting into the holiday spirit by introducing new colors for its FreeAgent Go line of external hard drives. Initially available in royal blue, red, black, and silver, new drives’ new color options include pink, orange, spring green, forest green, sky blue, and gold. And, Seagate is throwing in some extras: through January 31, 2009, folks who register a new FreeAgent Go drive will receive a multimedia package, including 50 free songs from eMusic annd half-off a one-year subscription to SmugMug.
The new FreeAgent Go drive colors are available exclusively online through Seagate’s Web site, and are available in 250, 320, and 500 GB capacities at prices of $119.99, $149.99, and $199.99, respectively—although not all colors are available in all capacities. The FreeAgent Go desktop docking station is available separately for $29.99. The drives feature 5,400 rpm 2.5-inch drives and USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Screen-sporting LaCie DJI Copilot hard drive enables on-site backups sans laptop
- Seagate speeds up data access on its hard drives, but they won’t match SSDs
- The best external hard drives
- The best portable chargers for quickly juicing your device
- 2018 Chrysler 300: Everything you need to know, from style to tech