Aliph claims its new Jawbone Icon is the “world’s first truly intelligent” Bluetooth headset. Jawbone ICON offers built-in intelligence—supposedly sporting military-grade noise-cancelling technology—and the ability to personalize the new handset using the new software platform MyTALK platform, currently in private beta. Jawbone ICON is smaller and lighter than its predecessors, coming in six different designs with new textures and finishes.
Jawbone ICON is available starting January 18 at Verizon stores and on Aliph’s website. Distribution of Jawbone ICON will expand to Apple, AT&T, Best Buy Mobile and other cellular carrier, and Jawbone ICON will be available internationally beginning in March.
Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours (varies by phone)
Standby Time: More than 10 days
Range: At least 33 feet (10 meters)
Charge: 80% charge in 35 minutes, 100% charge in less than 1 hour
Weight: 8 grams
Fit: 7 earbud sizes + 1 premium adjustable earloop
Accessories: AC power adaptor, micro-USB flex cable
Supports Multipoint: Pairs with up to 8 devices, 2 simultaneous connections
Supports Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), 2.0, 1.2, 1.1
Packaging: 100% recyclable
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: Here’s everything you need to know
- Microsoft’s Surface Headphones will put Cortana in your head on November 19
- Photography News of the Week: Fujifilm creates A.I. for use in designing albums
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Razer Phone: Is it time to level up?